Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tomorrow. I Throw my arms around blunders.

Rethink my name.
Reframe my game.
Retrain my brian.

Beginning to remember.
Beginning to feel tender.
Beginning to sleep in a blender.
Just don't be afraid baby.
I just don't like Maybe.
Light now, in a poets corner.
Call the coroner in a horror.
Just another bloomy foreigner.
Just don't be afraid.
He forced you to get Laid.
She didn't want to trade.
Tonight the words are the fire
Don't be afraid I posted my flyer.

Yesterday my heart drank to mend her.
Yesterday I waited for your sick tender,
Yes, Today I cleaned off the blender.

You speak to my number.
all butter and cucumber.
no toast, not a time to slumber.

remember my name or try to
remember my game or try to
rememeber why i came or...try two
cubes of sweetness
they say, hey!
be afraid baby,
it's still only maybe;
just one cube will do.
one drop'll sweet the sting.

Tomorrow. Love in the time of thunder.
I don't worry 'bout blunders.
Look south. Because it's coming from North.
Tomorrow. I Throw my arms around blunders.
I don't worry 'bout Thunders.
Say Cheese! I smile bout my mess!
Tomorrow. I grow hearts around troubles.
I don't worry 'bout the bubbles.
Look west! I like to kiss him with mumbles.

Warning! Please read note!
Note: Sugar made in the shape of yesterday. Mold responsibly!

No comments: