Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Big in Japan


japan, part one.


i can touch the light
i'm not up for the fight
zero in my illusions
already a bleeding contusion

but i'm big in Japan
like i waits, i see a man
awkward here in a cry
a lie for a chance to die
i am tangible, when it's time to come
i feel my animation's flow won
a hint at the lusty devotion
so i cause a big commotion
nothing keeps me from talking
the tonic of my walking
side by side with the dark
is i always leave a mark
i stand at the station
feeling no aggravation
i succumb when i turn
i prefer the blue watery churn
or the fight over the clouds
far away from the crowds
i'll be a devotion or maybe a potion
he's coming out with emotion


japan, part two.


loyalty spills
into into a jar
to be stored for the winter
or a freak stunning blizzard
or
maybe an earth shaking
to free up my
my history coming and going
in a night or a fight
kiss me hard on the mouth
then glue a collage completed by ads
and lulls and the glimmer
intertwined
together
it's glowing and light as a feather

contradiction appeals to me

i draw in a box
to keep quiet my deals
confined within walls the color bleeds into
corners
unfortunate monseigneur
i can't enjoy that again
oh but i will
over and over
take me to your sea.
take meds. take a fee,
take a key i've got three.

i stare at the men not a green thing in sight.
not one like a leaf.
It's fall don't you see.
no. then they'd all just be dead.

epilogue: past & present, here & there:

i just noticed i grew into the clear

No comments: